To set up Let's Encrypt SSL for your domain and email in cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- In the "Security" section, look for the "Let's Encrypt™ SSL" icon and click on it.
- On the Let's Encrypt page, click on "Issue" below the "Issue a new certificate" section.
- Select the checkbox under the heading "Add cPanel subdomains**?" if you have your email and dns services provided by Webstyles or make sure your external dns records are updated to your hosting ip address.
- Click on "Issue" to initiate the Let's Encrypt SSL installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a confirmation message indicating that the Let's Encrypt SSL certificate has been installed for your domain.
That's it! You have now set up Let's Encrypt SSL for your domain and email in cPanel. Your website and email communications will be encrypted and secure. It's recommended to test your SSL installation and ensure that it is functioning correctly. If you encounter any issues or have questions, you can consult your hosting provider's documentation or contact their support for assistance.